Frequently Asked Questions

Safety and Travel


1.- It is safe?
Yes it is, since we started teaching in 1993 and to this date nobody has had any kind of problems while being in Mexico.

2.- Do I need passport?
Yes, travelers need a passport returning to the United States.

3.- Do I need a visa?
Legally it depends on the length of time you are planning your trip. If you are staying from 1 to 7 days you can get a VISA free of cost. You will need this VISA upon your arrival and you can apply for it at the offices of INAMI (Mexican Immigration Office). This office is located on the border within Mexico. It is open 24 hours.

If you are staying for more than 7 days you can get a VISA for approximately $25 dlls. and it is valid for 180 days and you can apply for it in Ensenada. If you intend to go further south into Mexico, then you are required to pay another tax upon your return to the United States and you will need to return the VISA and get your passport stamped.

4.- Is it a good idea to come with my car?
It easy to drive around town, just as long as you drive carefully. An important precaution to pay particular attention to is where you park your car. There are marked areas either in red and yellow. In order to avoid having your car towed don’t park your car on any of these marked spaces.

If you have questions, please Contact Us and we will get back to you soon as possible with an answer.